Thursday, August 30, 2007

My secret addiction

My work day gets done at 3:00, and that's pretty much the worst time to go out and do anything around here. So, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've totally become addicted to TV Judge Shows. I especially like Cristina's Court (right) and Judge Maria Lopez.

And Today's episode of Judge Hatchett was especially good - about some fat beyotch who tricked some good hearted idiot into believing her baby, named Johntaysa by the way, was his so he'd take care of it, which he did. But the truth is that she had cheated on him, and the baby was from the affair. Oh no you di-int!

Of course, it's sad and all for Johntaysa, but damn that's good television.

Hope everyone is well.

Godfrey
P.S. Arizona is a state of mind.

1 comment:

the frau said...

Oh dear. I'm worried for your mental health, Tom.