Thursday, September 20, 2007

Vegas!!!

I just bought tickets to Vegas, where I'm meeting my friends Ron and Michael. I'm going from November 7-9. My room has space for 2 more! Who's in? Austin? Juggy? Lake? Cout? C'mon!!!

I seriously can't wait. Vegas is one of those weird places that I can keep going back to. I can only take about 2 nights at a time, but those 2 nights - friggin' sweet. The last time I went was for my friend Lake's bachelor party. I was losing my ass at the tables, and then, in one pull of the slot machine, I won $600, and I was back to even. Thank effing God!

I want to go back to Shadow in Caesar's palace. Strippers dance behind a backlit screen so all you can see is their sillhouettes. It's all tasteful-like. It may not sound all that great, but believe me - it is way cool.

My goal is to win enough money to pay for our honeymoon. We're looking at going to the Yucatan Peninsula around New Year's. Thanks to some tips from my friend Angela, I think we're going to stay in Xcalak. It's 5 hours from Cancun, so away from all the jerky tourists. It's supposed to be great for snorkeling, and kayaking, and chilling on the beach. Can't wait.

Hope all is well with you! And happy birthday Courtney!

Hugs,
Godfrey

P.S. Arizona is a state of mind. (Screw off, Austin).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Win me some dollars in Vegas. Thanks.

Tom said...

I'll make any wager anyone asks - so long as they pay me back.

Anonymous said...

Shadow was my favorite. When our table tipped over and our drinks spilled, the manager gave us a free round. He was short but very nice. Enjoy yourself and win big for that honeymoon!

Anonymous said...

Short BUT nice? Are most short people jerks?